Tuesday, September 25, 2007

school was good today . except for building service 1 . damn it ! NOT AGAIN ! physics - circuit ! the one that i dislike most and it comes haunting me once again . =[

alright cca drive is here again ~

and i heard from shane saying that daniel is the instructor for SP dance club ! hahaws. fees is 40 bucks cheaper that oschool's . so me, shane and jeanette signed up for it . BUT it eats away my free time on wed which means one day less for me to work . anyway , we intend to sign up first and decide how it goes =]

school ends two hours earlier . tutorial was cancelled !! hehes . and pay is here ! yipee ! shuang dao piang piang sheng !! hehes .

and of couse im looking forward to week 6 - E-learning week !!! hehes .

and now that i finally had put down all my japalang feelings and you came again ! seeing your name popping up , i should feel like im over the moon ! but this time i really have got no hard feeling . is it good or bad ? i really wonder .

cheers ! cos i have got work tml !
STD AIDS talk or $35 . which one would you choose ?

for me of course is that $35 with my commission of am kids !

SMILE because you are still alive ! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home