Sunday, September 16, 2007

16th sept

first of all , happy 5th month to my people ~!!

okays . today is my day to wait for mun and chang . i finished at 3 . mun at 4 while chang at 7 . so eunice and i acc chang out to far east for his break . we really had a hard time deciding what to eat . end up eating LJS . cos i don wan to get myself so stinky up in the 5th level of far east .

so i now got hell lots of time to play game and surf the net right up to 7 =DD


CONGRATS TO MRS CRAFTER FOR THE NEW ARRIVAL OF HER BABY BOY just this morning like 530am !

can you imagine sleeping half way and your baby is coming out ?! i will be so pek chey lahs . not enough sleep still have to use alot of energy . AND its another boy AGAIN ! cos the family has alr got three boys and the fourth one is still a boy ~!

waiting for the day when the new boy coming into the play room with MAX , FINLAY and ANGUS !

THANKS TO MR CHANG ! he's coming to my house later to help me reformat my desktop ~
thanks to mun cos she has been coming to my house for continuous two days ~ she had a stayover at my house yesterday ! hoho ~


tml is another day at am club ~ kids ! kids ! and more kids !! =]
im so loving it !

mayhebeblessed =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home