Wednesday, August 22, 2007

firstly ,

HAPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AH MA ! it's 22 aug ! lols.

a few more hours to o level oral ! people ! wish me luck ~

21 aug was my first day back to hyatt ! wahs ! i really had a nightmare two days before i went back and i totally refused to wake up when my alarm sound ! i dragged myself out of bed and wait for mun to come to my house . hohO ! and both of us reluctantly took the bus and off we went to work !

saw so many familiar faces ! at some moment really feel warm but it didnt really last ! best thing is to see tango, keentjun and meiling ! lols. working 3-11 is the best lahs ! slack for the first three hours . and operation starts! guess who we saw ?! BETTY CHOW , AGNES TEO and JOHNNY ANG !! they came to SK for some function dinner i guess . hohO ! and with nico around , super like westwood gathering lahs !

things went quite well except fot the fact that my arms cant carry so many heavy plates yet . one hand show still need more practising ! my balancing skill also must get back lahs ! hahas. people i don really know actually still recognise me lahs . one indian chef , chef andy and the most unbelievable is one lady at the scott lounge ! im like duh ~ are you trying to go along with me?? lols.

im so sorry but i cannot work as fast as i used to be . im so slow lahs. i see tango , meiling , even yoges and kumar , i feel that they are working like some supermen and superwoman ! wait til i work with her , i will be DEAD !! lols.

the pastry kitchen !! initially im still quite afraid to face that kitchen . im afraid that memories will suddenly came charging at me , but it turns out to be alright for me . lols cool ~

that's all ~

good the bye !

mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home