Tuesday, August 7, 2007




thanks to my dearest mun !! she got this pic for me ! this buddy here is my lil prince, WILLIAM BARRY ! im so mesmerised by him ~ im always looking foward to working PS on every sat and sun . so im able to see him !! talking and playing with him is the most enjoyable thing ! he gets lil cheeky at times but i just lOve it ! cant imagine i get paid just to play with him ! goodness ~! been trying hard to build some kind of relationship with him these few weeks so next time when he sees me hope he will recognise me at least smile at me lahs !! lols. it's not easy cos he being only two years old, is only very attached to his mum .
hope to see him this thurs if not this sat !
anway, to the 21 hostages , hang on ! esp the two ladies who are extremely ill . you will return home soon ..
mayhbeblessed =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home