Friday, July 20, 2007

yeah !! retest is finally over ! a heavy load off my shoulder =] it's a 1h40mins test but then i only use 30 mins to complete it ! heh heh ~

SHENG SIONG OPPO MY HOUSE IS OPEN !! cool ~ next time anything, i just have to get it from there. don need to go gek poh, not even the shops beside WWSS. yiipee ~ ! so went there for a while wth my mum and sis to take a look. not bad ~ and sheng siong canteen is also opening soon, just beside sheng siong. so kenny cafe .. take care ~ hOho !

meet up with mun, cos she has to pass me her barang barang. saw atiqah, nazreen and marlina ! atiqah is still as pesky and hOrny as ever !! hahas =] then me and mun go jalan jp awhile . bought something i cant imagine i will buy just like that . goodness ! gotta make sure that i don waste that 100 bucks !!

okays ~ people ! let me announce the lastest and hottest and trendiest thing to do when one is so free and seriously cant find something to do . POKING INTO PPL ASS BUSINESS and BEING A SINGPORE KPO AH SOH FAN !! sound cool isnt it ? cos one who thinks that she is a logic talker and good at reasoning, ( but actually she's not ! ) is doing that right now . should i say im impressed by her logic and her intrepretation ? she is the one serious troublemaker ! tgt with what's woods ' concept of half girl half boy . Oh come on ! get this MYOB into your mind . don go around poking and poking and poking . arent you sick of child's play ? oh goodness ! you don really interest me either ! not even your lil , mini , sexy body ! but observing KPO people making themselves outstanding has always be my hobby ! so actually i enjoyed myself quite alot cos i got free show to watch every now and then .

Oh pls ! forgive me because this is simply just my opinion. not pin-pointing at anyone in general. DEFINITELY not pin-pointing at my dear friend's mummy ! im so sorry if anybody got hurt. i don mean it. I, myself don even know whether i post this intentionally or unintentionally. BUT it's DEFINITELY not purposely =]

to cheer everyone's mood up, let me say abt the OLD GINGER and FRESH BANANA means. actually that are the oppo. once you know one, you will get the other one.

so one day when we are working in hyatt, the old ginger embarrassed the fresh banana by saying out loud that he is still a virgin. goodness ~ the fresh banana's face turned so red ! and the old ginger is so proud to be an old ginger . he is laughing away~ hahas. this is a joke of ours lahs. if you don get it, nvm =]

LOL. nights !! gotta work tml and shopping spree is here to come !

mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home