Friday, July 20, 2007

these are some of the photo that our lecturer showed us during the afternoon tutorial today. LOL. it's quite funny ! catches any balls ?


you bring me up and up . just when i feel so secure, closing my eyes to walk with you, you brought me to this dead end. i bang myself against it and finally woke up ..

the lastest way to repair an aircon =]
isnt it cool ~ LOL

so is this the saying tat goes, it doesnt matter on the outside. it's the heart that counts. LOL~

isnt it cool to be answering the nautre call under the eye of the nature ? hohO !

is this what people call 'IRONY' ?
people trying to prevent people from fishing, but people in the end doing fishing. gOsh !! who is still abiding by the rules ?


it's going to bring me to somewhere somehow. =] i don know how, but it's going to~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home