Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ahh~! im craving for this too ! =[ i loOve the hot pancakes, smeared with margarine and dipped in the honey syrup ! with the hot and crispy hash brown to go along !! i ate this twice last week. but i find it so fattening, so i've been resisting myself from it, when they are enjoying the hotcakes during the break two day ago =[ i hope they don go and eat this tml . pls pls !!




SUBWAY ! my loves *








MR TUNA ! HE'S THE ONE I LOVE MOST =]




and not forgeting my lOves !! SUBWAY ~ goodness ! my tongka ali !! im getting hungry and hungrier.
can i hav one FOOTLONG honey oat tuna, toasted with cheese. lettuce, tomatoes and mayo sauce . and choco chips cookies to go along !! drooling away* yummy ~ ! you never knew how good it is until you try it !

mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home