Sunday, September 23, 2007



ahhh !!


i haven been seeing william for so long ! will , MAXWELL is replacing you soon !


anyway , today's work is super duper fun !today is working with eunice . hahas . with max in my playroom means NO BOREDEM ! lols. if there's an angel , there ought to be some devils scampering around ! ONE is enough for me to keep me busy ! esp when the parents is as KUKU as the child . *all the devils are definitely ASIAN ! let me rearrange my blacklist . FIRST : COBBY SECOND : GABRIEL . that's all for now .
and at night the club is celebrating mooncake festival . so kids having colouring activities and lantern parade around the club . hahas . which is like so short . mun has to work in aquatics , so we each colour a pic for her . lols .


i LOVE Kidsclub kids ! they are just my motivation to work !


LOVES!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home