Wednesday, September 19, 2007

19th sept

cool ~! woke up by eleanor's call telling me that she is at my door . another call from chang telling me that he'll be reaching . I WANN TO SLEEP !

so went sheng siong for lunch . and we had a hard time deciding what tibits to buy . head back to my house . initially , chang should be coming to my house to do the wireless thing . but he cant find the installation cd . so he came to watch xiao bao . and eleanor initially wanted me to acc her for lunch , end up at my house using com .

we watch three discs . and i totally forget to register for my GEMS !!! until peiqi msg me ~! goodness me ! so no choice . i waited for the next slot until 5pm and this time with alarm clock . lols. and i got the module 'know your rights' on thurs at 8-10 am . that means on wed and fri , i only got classes until 12 !

aft that eleanor and chang went home and off for me to meet mun at vivo ! this is my second time watching 881 ! i wont recommend myself to watch a movie for a second time anymore ! it can really bored me out . but some of the parts was real funny. lols. personally i don find it touching but mun was crying until like the tap water which is left flowing ! went to eat aft movie at toast box and we went straight home .

work at am club tml ! it has been two days i haven been there . miss the kids !

mayhebeblessed =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home