Friday, June 8, 2007

yeahness! double yeahness! triple yeahness!

first yeahness - EXAM's finally over! im free from all the memorising! =]
double yeahness - HOLIDAY starts now! right NOW! whee~!
triple yeahness for the programme duing the two weeks break!

im looking forward to everything! so excited~

my holiday planner :

sat and sun - work and work.
sun gg with my short lil sweety for short shopping spree~
at night BBQ!

mon - back to school for IDEAS, CADD with my five lil peeps
tues - celebarting two months anniversary in advance!
haven decide where to go yet. but GEYLANG is a must go at night=]

wed- movie out with my sweety! we are KUKU =x
thurs and fri - somebody BOOKED me.
sat and sun-work and work

mon-weds - somebody BOOKED me too.
thurs - THE DAY THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR~~!!! yeah! party at night?
sat and sun - work and work!

people, pls find sometime to go out with me! from those days that somebody booked me. thanks!

alright~! going to watch my flintstones=]
cos i got hell lots of time! =D

somedaysomehowibelieve!
mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home