Monday, June 4, 2007

though im having my bldg sci exam tml, but i still wann to curse that person who switched off my phone!

MY PHONE IS DEAD! pls don call me or sms me at the moment=]

okays. i was on my way home with minghui and qiqi. we took bus 185 and before i left the bus, my phone slipped and drop without my notice. minghui told me that he heard something dropped but he see nothing. and now he is apologising like mad! but it is totally not his fault! he feel so guilty. so he decided to lend me his extra phone. that was so sweet of him~ =] thanks!

hey! FUCK YOU for switching off my phone when you know that i will call once i found my phone went missing! you happily switched it off like nobody business! my dear! it's just a 8250 phone! what can you do with it?! be careful when you cross the road because you wont know when the car will just ZOOM~ by and knock you down! be careful when you walk because you wont know when you will just slip and fall and knock your head off and it goes BOING BOING! be careful when you sleep because when you close your eyes, you might not be able to open it again and you can sleep happily ever after! you don have to try to wake up simply because this society don need you! you are just a fly going round and round trying to annoy people! STOP IT!

alright i feel so shiok after cursing that fly =p

i've got my retribution! i found shane's hp lying ard so i took and hide it. after that i fool him by asking him where is his phone. he was so panic and ran to look for his phone! we are then at the library. the place where he left his phone is like a few blocks away. im afraid that later he will do some silly stuff so i ran after him. hahas and he was like giving me that kind of look. luckily i ran afteer him, if not he will smack me alive~ qiqi, minghui and cythnia were laughing at him like mad! so sorry =] i've got it and it's worse =[

i hope to get my sim card back ASAP~

someday , somehow, i believe!
may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home