Wednesday, June 6, 2007

lols! today's a lovely day~!

had catchup with my lil lovely people : adrain and karlina and wendy!

and the MAIN point for today is HE ADDED ME IN MSN!! wahs! that's a long wait. i almost gave up. =] so from now onward i shall seat in front of my com 24hrs staring at it! lols. =p

today was the building material test. i'm gonna flunk it for sure. bryan was even power! he just did the MCQ and NOTHING ELSE! lols . that's cool~ i was the first one to hand in and leave the exam venue because im bent on scoring better for my LAW! so i need more time for that. so me and ming hui challenged each other to see who will be the first one to finish the test and hand in first. hahas. i won~! he the second to leave. hahas.

we intended to watch flintstones before studying law but the media viewing room was packed so we went studying instead. watch to FC4 to makan and back home!

switch on my com and sign in MSN. someone add me. i wasnt really bothered by it until i saw the his name and i was like OMG! who add me? who add me? who is the one who add me?! hehes. and i was so high!! lols.

hahas. adrain said this nowadays people are so cocky don wan to go back and visit them. hahas. WE ARE GOING TO! alright=]

later another person add me again. it was KARLINA!!!! omg~ another "retard"[ hehes] so long then add me on msn! haha. miss her so much!! tango and adrain good liao lahs. can go and visit them =x

wendy. gotta be careful when we go back. adrain will start his cheek pinching and i will surely play catching with him. hahas! to add on to wendy 'miss' list. miss uncle bock, yew boon and not forgetting MIMI too~! wahahas.

see you people soon :) seriously miss everything!

somedaysomehowibelieve!
mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home