Thursday, June 7, 2007

hahas~! cool. today got finally is my last paper. LAW~! hahas. im quite prepared for the consideration part. have not study for offer and acceptance yet. so i went to school to study with qiqi and shane. i just cant concentrate when i studying with them. hahas~! shouting and screaming in the room. oh my~! so i wanted to finish my my offer and acceptance after my lunch. but there was these two ladies who wanted us to do their survey. OMG! both of them totally DISRUPTED me from studying my offer and acceptance telling me how GREAT HE is! and HOW COOL IS IT WHEN HE COME TO EARTH AND SACRIFICE FOR US. OMG~ im just gettin so sick with all the stories. since sec 1! you think they are like fairytale that is so interesting. it is NOT! and PLS stop all the storytelling. the more you say, the more i am VEXED AND SICKED AND. if to the extreme, I WILL HATE YOU! you know me ya? all my thinking right. so stop trying to change my thinking. if i fail my law, i will blame it on you for sending her and talked so much to me. why i only get to hear about your good points huh? you GET me? stop psychoing ppl can?

i felt so sinful. i don care! im going to hell so be it? =]

ya? im tired. NOT ANOTHER TIME!

somedaysomehowibelieve
mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home