Thursday, May 17, 2007

yesterday was in school having ECT module. got a msg from chang telling me that he is in hospital. i was like WHAT THE HELL CAN HAPPEN TO HIM? orh. so he got high fever. 40 degree! so high lahs. then he got fit half way when he was sleeping. poor thing.

so i msg my dear wendy to ask whether she wann to visit chang at the NUH. and we decided to pay him one. hahas. she came down to SP then we take bus to buona vista. from there we took shuttle bus to the kent ridge wing. we are facing the north and south entrance. so we went in to south enterance. walk past alot of department. cancer centre, plastic surgery and so on. finally walk to ward 76 and found chang! OMG! he look so pale lahs. talk and crap abt the recently news. hahas like news station. and his ward is like hotel room. so cool~

after that, we went back home. wendy came to my house to stay overnight! cos the next day we are gg to westwood to collect cert. i was doing my presentation until like 2am. wahs so boring! and wendy helped me with my friendster and blogskins! thanks alot yea darling! hahas.
alright. westwood staff was so strict lahs! go here also wan to check, go there also wann to check. =[ i was thinking of the food from yesterday night and in the end we have to go kenny cafe and eat! and i tell you what! the pearl delight bubble tea sucks like hel!! waste my money =[

present my ideas. omg. it sucks! my friends' ideas are like WOW~
alright, got to go home le=]

someday, somehow, i believe!
may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home