Wednesday, May 9, 2007

today school start 9 and end at 12! love the schedule so much lahs!

we love break! we should by right have our break at 10, but we love break so much that people are shouting " i need soya bean milk!" "t'cher! ealry break lahs!" "t'cher! our stomach empty, brain also empty!" hahas. they just wann a break. so the lecturer gave us a break at 930 then we took our time and return at ard 1015. lecture start again. it's 11, then keith shouted "t'cher, it's 11! time for break!" hahas. cant stand them.

12! lecture end so we went to west coast recreation centre for bowling cum pooling cum birthday celebration=] cos we are celebrating for people born in may, so, I'M ONE OF THEM! together with bryan and chong ren. we had our cakes in one of the weirdest way! it's my first time experiencing it. we got no plate. just paper napkin and fork, so we decided to fork in and fork the cake. wahs! the cake was mama mia~! lols.

so we went pooling, while some went for bowling. ming hui and nicol was the expert pooler in our class. wahs. so cool huh.

after the so called "outing", i went to find mun at NP. she gt aerobics.went there around 445 then had our dinner at FC1, had chicken cutlet and mun treat me to bubble tea! so nice like the far east's one. thanks wendy! (frances' accent) hahas! and and my chicken cutlet literally fly when i cut it! so there goes my cutlet. wendy was nice enough to give me half of hers. once again thanks to wendy! then acc her until 630 then she went for aerobics. i played spider solitaire! my god! it's so fun lahs! after her aerobics she acc me take 185 until the 500+ market there. thanks huh. kind soul! and this kind soul still got the heart to bully me lahs on the way home. laugh at me somemore! i'll revenge! wahahahas!

NO MORE NEXT TIME I TELL YOU!

cool baby~ =]

someday. somehow. i believe!
may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home