Saturday, May 5, 2007

5th may

suppose to meet eunice and shimin to town for some shopping. it was a dress day! everyone was weraing dress! initially we thought of gg to bugis. but we cant bear to see ourselves sweating like hell, so we went orchard instead.

eat hans at far east. the three of us had sirloin steak. to me, so din really enjoy it. i still love spices' steak best!=] went to toilet and gt a call and i was informed to get my ass home by 430 as we need to go to malaysia for mothers day dinner. it totally spoil my mood. i look at my watch, it was almost 2. i'm like left with one hr of shopping. i just hate it! went to meet mun and we headed down to heeren by bus. went flesh imp to find woods and doing some window shop. it was three and i have to go. shimin decided to go home with me and eunice has to acc mun to do her flag day. sian. i totally spoil everyone's mood. sorry girls!

went home and gt to malaysia. i gave a face during journey to malaysia. after that when my cousin talk to me about some disgusting rats, i was much better. i hate that side of me, but i just cant control it. sorry everyone. esp xiaoguma. hope i can change for the better.

alright. tml meeting mun that something i quite looking forward to!

someday, somehow, i believe!
may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home