Wednesday, April 18, 2007

how should i update on school life? it will gg to be a very boring post.

after i've seen the start of construction beside boon lay MRT station, i been wondering how are they gg to construct the whole block of building. and why are they digging into the ground so deeply. hahas. i'm gg to get the answers soon. because one of my module will slighty touch on this part=]

i'm so bored! time passes very fast while we are having lecture, although it's three hours, but i just hate it! i cant click with any of my poly friends! topic are simply no link can? anyway, i have to redo my laptop config. so will be gg to sch earlier tml.

OUCH!~ my eyes are hurting. all thanks to my contact lens. i cant stare onto the computers or books for too long. took quite a long time to update this post.

just close your eyes and everything will be ok=] noted!

someday, somehow, i believe!
may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home