Sunday, April 8, 2007

today, wake up around 1130. was so damn tired! i was disturbed by my mum, xiaoguma and lastly pepper? irritating can? sniffing here and there. hahas.

brush my teeth and everything, time for my breakfast!

breakfast : ice choco
toasted bread with butter, blueberry jam and honey!
cereal with milk

yesterday bought this new brand of butter. woosh~ it was mama mia~ so nice.
xiaoguma cook omelette for us. omelette with ham and mushroom. had a fulfilling breakfast!

after breakfast, time to go shao mu. first was my grandpa's mum, follow by my grandpa, then my grandpa's brother and lastly my grandpa's son. so the theme for this year shao mu is grandpa! hahas=] before we went back, erguma and xiaoguma suggested to go to their old kampong where they used to stay when they were young. it was deep inside lim chu kang. the road and the place is so ulu. ee~ never go there at night. even though you are driving. the surrounding is enough to scare the hell out of you!

went home and bath. everyone is sweating like hell. after i bath, went to sleep again. was very very tired. wake up ard 8 and here i am blogging=] hehes

alright tml gotta go school for freshmen orientation. going to be a loner again.

may he and i be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home