Sunday, April 1, 2007

alright! i must really get my ass out of Hyatt asap! and we set our our official last day on 8th April=] i hope American club do accept us. pls.

in the middle of my work, my phone rang, it was a foreign number! i quickly answer the call. it was indeed people calling regarding camps. i couldn't hear it properly so

me : ahh?! what camp?
person over the phone : BE camp.
me : orhh.

i was disappointed because i wanted to go for the sports camp. i agreed to go for the BE camp. in the late afternoon, my phone rang again. it was another foreign number! so i went 'hello' i thought it was cheng cheong at first cos the voice was like so deep so i try to act retard. and the person reply ' nicholas here' i was so PS and return to my original voice ' yes?' hahas! cannot tahan myself. always wann to make a fool out of myself before i really sit down and think about my stupid action.

nic : you still wann to go for the sports camp?
me : there is still slots?!
nic : ya.
me : but i alr gg for the BE camp
nic : don care lahs. you wann?
me : of course but i didnt went for the briefing
nic : it's okays i tell you the things now.

blah blah blah and it goes on.
one of the item is swimwear or bikini! OMG! i was so depressed! i cant imagine myself wearing swimwear! so after a long long consideration, i decided to tell nicholas that i cant make it for the camp because of the above reason. but i will be going in the end because.. hahahas!

went to 500+ market to buy shoes, pad and cakes.
not to forget that today is april's fool day as well as my sis' birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE~!

may he and i be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home