Tuesday, March 20, 2007

today was a dead day. no life. =[ nothing to post about things happening today, so i shall talk about how my English.

[1] first and foremost, I'll be retaking my English end of this year. decided to give up my maths because i do not have the time and money to do so.

[2] gotta read alot on newspaper and storybooks to improve on my expression problem. currently reading a book - The Nuclear Countdown by Douglas chua. it's quite a nice book. although it was quite nonsensical at times. and i have been stealing newspaper from SK almost everyday. hahas. cut cost! just like what Hyatt is doing now. =p

[3] TUITION!! this is a must! from mr lee lin cher most probably. costing me another 160 bucks every month. See. how to take my maths? got no money to get another tuition teacher for maths. and that's why i cant afford to stop working! omg.

[4] hehes. secretly learn some skills from my 3 little master. namely nicholas, azhar and wendy who got a1, a2 and b3 for english respectively =]

WoO hOo!~ this shall be my overall plan at the moment=]

may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home