Friday, April 13, 2007

today was a home day!

wake up around 1130 and got a message from wendy telling me to get straits time as the american club post some job vaccanies under the classified.after breakfast, i got my old cutie, my ah ma to acc me to the shop to get the straits time, as i woke up too late, all the straits time were gone. got new paper instead.

today, the sports club people organised an outing to sentosa. but the time when i got the message was too last minute so i did not go. then we plan to have dinner after their sentosa trip to meet up with mummy vera. supposedly to meet 5 at harbour front. but gilbert, eugene and nicholas could not make it. sharon still having her speech day in school. leonard still attending to something. only left me, jeff and chin hong, so we decided to cancel the dinner at the very last minute. after an hour, leonard called and told me that he reached alr. and i'm like 'oh shit! i did not inform him!' i'm very sorry leonard.

i stayed at home the whole day, i keep on eating and eating! shit. should have gain alot of weight! going gym soon.

may he be blessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home