Monday, November 26, 2007

now im SOSOSOSO ! and DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN ! PEK CHEY !!

khoo koh ser came home with empty hand ! all thanks to either thailand or changi airport ! they lost her luggage ! it's like what the FUCK ! real fuck can !!! how can they just lose people's luggage like that ! and you know what ? FUCK !

my dorothy perkin ! my red FBT ! my shirt ! my pink poka dots ! ALL GONE ! NB !
they better find it and return ASAP !

okays ! it's all really getting on my nerves ! ALL THE THINGS ! from work to hp to my things and to whatever ! FUCK !
im going to hunt for jobs as soon as i can . just so hating the people over there . but i still love my kids =] criteria is hours longer than am club and pay at least 7 bucks !

im so irritated ! give me something to cool down ! ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSS!

mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home