Friday, November 16, 2007

yesterday amore lesson - step workout and yogasana .
stepworkout is tedious, fast and cool ! it really makes me sweat . impact is greater than kickboxing !
and yogasana is plain boring ! never to attend any yoga lesson AGAIN ! it doesnt make me relax , instead it makes my neck strain !

and today work was great ! because im working with NATHAN and JOYCE !
recently there are just some cowardly mice or i shall say TWO , scampering around and makes me don feel like going to work . but i had fun with the two mention above =]

and after work , headed down to clementi to meet mun for dinner ~ she bought me a pooh ashtry ! thanks so much babe ! bought some noodles and with my favourite popiah and rojak !! hahas . and we gossip and gossip ! so shiok lahs !

i predict work tml will not be a pleasant one ! but shopping with mun later will be something to look forward to . hahas. good day people ! im off to sleep ~

mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home