Sunday, May 24, 2009

hahas
thanks to peiqi and shane
for the birthday card !!
they keep claiming that it's ugly but i like it :)
okays and i must give credit
shane specially went to city hall to get me this card
and peqi gave me a hand-drawn card !
this is supposedly my first ever receive hand-drawn card ~
thanks alot !!

and thanks to these bunch of people !
for no reason ask me to get out of class
then make me come back !
hahas. seriously i wasnt expecting anything
because we already agreed not to give anything this year.
especially to peimin !
cos she has to buy the cake because she live the nearest
and because she forgot to bring it out
she has to go home and take and come back.
and thanks to honey baby !
he brought me to eat joaqium!
super nice ~!! mummy called and she sang me a bday song
and i thought there will be cake at home
and when i asked about it ,
she say you can buy yourself then come back and claim from her
wah ! who on earth buys his/her own bday cake !??





hahas ! i love my stripey cake ~
it's choco mint !!

and after that we went to xiaoguma's house !
woohoo ~!
she went to the crocs sale at expo
and bought alot alot alot alot of crocs !!
and i got one pair ~ hahas
thank you very much !!
and also lots lots lots of buttons !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home