Wednesday, June 27, 2007

LOL! again~ i passed my ECT with flying colours !! hahas . it's been a long time since i did so well for a test. hehes. left two more !! im expecting one of it to fail and fail until very badly ! hehes ..

and school ends super duper early tOday ! ended around 1140 . hahs. the lecturer knew nobody would have got the mOod to carry on aft getting back the results. AND! i finally saw the law retest paper! MY GOD! fucking difficult can ! total three questions. and the last question they have to write 500-1000 words ! i think i'll just give up lahs. GOODNESS~! so many case study !the standard is definitely for people from the law school!

WHO SAYS POLY LIFE IS EASY ?! IT'S NOT ! 7 more weeks to another exam AGAIN!

i did something interesting and exciting tOday. LOL ! i myself cant believe what ive just done !
reach back hOme around 2pm. i finally overcOme my laziness and change into my sports gear. i went for a jog cum walk . i brought my mp3, 2 bucks and my keys. NOTHING ELSE ! cos im quite determined i will not take any bus. so i started from my house, jog and jog, walk and walk, jog and walk, walk and jog. i was under the sun all along. the sorching sun is killing me! my poor lil eight fingers nearly got heat stroke! LOL. suddenly they are so BLOATED, like BBQ-ed sausages! HAHA! and they are quite numb and stiff. so i keep shaking them. and after such a touturing jog cum walk, I'M FINALLY IN FRONT OF SHATEC! lols. i kept myself by the MRT track, so there was hardly any HBD flats to block away the direct sunray. esp the route from lakeside MRT to chinese garden MRT station. WAH PIANG !! LOL!

i cant believe SHATEC is situated in that kind of place! so ULU and SHATEC is like so OUT among the bldgs over there! it's not very big though. quite small only. =] it's not very nice either, compared to schools like NAFA, etc. and then i walk from SHATEC till 500+ market there, cos i really cant tahan! im dehydrated! get a bubble tea and i took a bus home. that 2 bucks save my life man! LOL. cos my legs are aching so much! got home around 5pm. wahs three hours! i didnt except it to be so long!

im tired !!

menses is here again ! I HATE IT !

somedaysomehowibelieve!
mayhebeblessed=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home