Thursday, February 15, 2007

so boring lahs!!! these few days my keyboard was down so unable to update my post. sorry guys~ today went for work, the second time, i broke the glass! i can feel the whole world looking at me when the glass went touching the floor. so PS! kena F by mike for not being a responsible person. nag & nag & nag. .... from 14th feb onwards, life in SK will and is SUPER DUPER boring! NO motivation, NO body at the pastry kitchen, NO body to make me jealous all because NO more little tail. he left SK and gg on to cold kitchen. now was wondering should i change and hunt for another job?

CONGRATULATION to wendy and me! once again manage to skip briefing for the don know how many time=] Woo Hoo~ keep it up!

update next time when exciting events come along. see ya~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home